Industrial Hygienist / Environmental Consultant
The Industrial Hygienist / Environmental Consultant is responsible for evaluating workplace environment factors and analyzing data to assess hazards and exposure levels that adversely affect employee safety and health. The key duties of the roles are as follows:
- Successfully executing all aspects of proposed work while proactively communicating the project details, status, field observations, and results to all stakeholders.
- Developing proposals that clearly and accurately identify clients’ needs, project resources, budgets and scope of work.
- Managing project scopes of work on time, on schedule, and on budget, and to our client’s satisfaction.
- Paying attention to clients’ EHS needs and developing trust-based relationships that lead to future and additional opportunities with clients.
- B.S. in Industrial Hygiene, Biology, Chemistry, or similar
- Effective use of IH sampling equipment and media, field monitoring and evaluation tools, etc.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in hazardous building materials management, indoor air quality investigations, and industrial hygiene evaluations.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients, agencies, technical staff, and subcontractors/ consultants.
- Experience preparing project work plans, health and safety plans, exposure assessments, etc.
- Knowledge of OSHA/worker safety regulations, IAQ standards, and associated state, local, and federal regulations.
Kristan McIntosh – email@example.com