Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system, combined with a continuous improvement environment. You will be a key professional in the HSE&F function. You will drive key activities and HSE&F performance metrics for the Groveport, OH site. You will accomplish this by establishing strong working relationships with the employees. You will report directly to the HSE Manager. You will be a key HSE&F resource with the Groveport, OH team directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
Integrate, monitor, and support Health and Safety programs to ensure compliance with the applicable guidelines, procedures, and regulations
Incorporate continuous improvement at the site using Honeywell’s Health and Safety initiatives through Honeywell’s Operating System activities
Provide consultation and proactive integration of HSE&F initiatives across the site, keeping up with leading edge safety awareness
Implements HSE&F standards
Provides technical assistance
Risk Management processes
Effective coach and role model
Site compliance reviews
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in HSE or Engineering
- 3 years minimum HSE experience in manufacturing or warehouse environments
- Ability to influence others
- Innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Technical knowledge which can be applied to the role
- Ability to deliver on complex situations
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
- Continued Professional Development